Monday 25 April 2011

Photographic Fun

Dearests,
Yesterday I hauled half of my costume wardrobe (or at least, it felt that way!) down to sunny Chester to pose for some pictures by burlesque photographer extraordinaire and super lovely chap Neil Kendall.

I had so much fun in his gorgeous home studio and loved having a peek at all of his lovely burlesque memorabilia. It was a really super day! Here's a sneaky peek at what we shot. I am so pleased with them I just had to blog!
Please remember all photos are copyright of Neil Kendall and please don't pinch them for any purpose without the express permission of the photographer.

Baba Yaga


The Last Jackalope


The Octopus Woman


I'm really pleased with the photos and I had a great time!

'Til next time
x
Emerald

No comments:

Post a Comment